The latest book that I finished reading is Mitch Albom’s ‘The 5 people you meet in heaven‘. The book was picked by me just like that. Had not heard about it and not read the name ever. But something about the title steered me to buy it. I’m glad I listened to my heart.
The book is amazing and totally a ‘must read’.The author has presented the concept of birth,life,death and afterlife in a very decent,easy and clear manner.There are 5 lessons that the author wants the readers to take from this whole mystery called Life Cycle.
I’ve tried to put them in nut-shell-
- There is a strong reason behind being born and dying.
- You are living because someone else died in place of you.
- We are not strangers.All of us are connected some or the other way.We only realise at different stages of life.
- Love is beyond life and death.Ageless,Deathless,Illimitable,everlasting…forever !
- You might be very good at heart but you do injustice unknowingly. And you will have to undo it.
Go get your copy sooner !