My last post Lurkers,Thieves,Followers and Actual Readers drew a lot of attention of the bloggers here. And why not, it was a topic pertaining to blogging which is close to our hearts. Received plethora of comments and before I was about to answer them all one by one, I noticed that almost everybody said the same and are in sync with each other…so I thought why not summarize it as a new post altogether 😉
Okay as per the comments I read here is the crux:
[ here WE as in bloggers]
- We all love comments-of course !! And we are not forcing anyone to comment-yeah we are so nice and generous you see 😉
- We are okay to have lurkers than to have commentors who would comment just for the sake of it. But lurkers who only prefer to blog shop are a no-no.
- But “comments ka maja hi kuch aur hai” so at least a ‘Hi’ sometimes would do the needful 🙂
- We are not bothered about the changing [either upwards or downwards] number of followers but we surely understand the importance of readership and that’s what matters to us.
- “Chori karna paap hai,Nadi kinare Saap hai…” Yeah something like this from our childhood..So no thieves please… stay original and stay responsible !
- Blogging is for our own good and we enjoy doing it ! So let us just be 🙂