Took this from Psych Babbler. I have to list 10 things which makes me a happy person 🙂 Well,on second thoughts I’m generally a cheerful,extrovert and a chatterbox type of a person and observations say that these kinds are usually happy sorts 🙂 But here I have to list those 10 special things which make me specially happy 🙂 Here we go…[the things are listed in no particular order]
- Laughter-I love to laugh and I mean laughing honestly from your heart. That ringing sound of laughter makes me happy.
- Reading-Novels,Management articles/books,Reader’s Digest and TOI Crest edition.I specially love spending time at CROSSWORD stores. Ahh..makes me miss Mumbai !
- Surprises-It could be in the form of a friend visiting or even a rose from a loved one or even that ice-cream tub when I’m least expecting it ! ;). Also when someone shares his/her news as a surprise 🙂
- Long Drives-Anytime but specially on nice weather day with good music on !
- Cooking–It gives me immense pleasure to cook for family & friends and the ultimate pleasure is when the food is relished by hubby dearest and parents.
- Dancing-I can dance non-stop for 3 hours or more.And I have done this many a times already in college / office parties.
- Sleeping-Ahhh ! I love love love sleeping,really ! In fact this reminds me that once when I was in 11th std I had slept for 1 entire night-2nd entire day-2nd entire night and got up the 3rd day morning… Teeheee…
- Shopping-I can shop all day and still not drop dead ! It could be shopping for family/friends/self.And shopping anything from books/accessories/garments/perfumes & lipsticks.
- Babies-The sight of them brings a quick smile on my face and when I’m with the baby/ies I’m super duper happy !
- Chocolates-They work when I’m upset,happy,bored,lonely,worried,busy-whenever !
I would also like to know if there is a tag which wants me to list somethings which I detest ! 😉