THE blog world.So many blogs and authors around. Some are your friends and some become your friends in the blogging process. The question that comes to my mind [yeah lot of questions in mind these days :P] why do you read someone’s blog ?
As for me here’s why I read the blogs that I read:
- I like the way the author writes.
- I like the topics being expressed at the blog..the variety.
- Apart from the above two reasons the author is my friend.
- I have come across the blog through a good friends’ blog [since I read this friend may be what he or she reads is going to be as good as her own blog-just may be].
- I accidently land on someone’s blog and after reading few posts I start liking it.
- I reach the blog through the blog adda picks or some reference by someone.
- Sometimes the look and feel and even the name of the blog itself attracts me and I start reading it.
Over a period of time blogging has become vital to my routine.I started to blog because I was very emotional the other day [about the end of the MBA course and departures] and thought that the blog would be a good way of venting it all out of my system. That day I didn’t think that I would read so many other blogs or have so many great pals here or would have so many readers. I never thought in this manner and yet reached to level that I’m so happy blogging and now whatever I do or see the first thing that comes to my mind is ‘I’ll put it on my blog’ ! It’s the joy of sharing things with you people..and the medium to express my thoughts is what I love about blogging the most.
Okay this remind me of something that someone told me few days back. It was lingering in mind since then and I really wanted to take it out then and there but thought to let it settle down a bit.Yes, I don’t want it to be a big issue but as said earlier..I can’t forget !
“My posts are not worth commenting.Meaning there is nothing to comment on my posts except ‘nice’,’wow’..etc.’ and this is not what the commenter wants to type in and hence doesn’t comment.”
But the person claims to read all my posts.Okay not an issue. My only query is Don’t I have any such post which is eligible for more than a ‘wow’ or a ‘nice’…really ? You are my readers and quiet regular at that…why don’t you judge and tell me !