An announcement: My Travel blog HAPPY FEET is now at wordpress.Go check 🙂
I love rains ! Well,who doesn’t ?
I know even I dislike that kichad and all that stuff…specially when I have to reach somewhere I don’t want to get drenched..in fact I just don’t want it to rain then 🙂 Selfish,I know !
Okay but otherwise..the other times..I lurve rains ! With rains there are so many things which come in..like
- Hot cup of coffee..though I’m not much a tea-coffee person but in rainy season-I’m full on coffee/green tea dependant 🙂
- Books..Reading books is an every season activity..but with rains there is a special feeling attached to books…hai na ?
- Staring out of your window..just sitting there and looking outside..somewhere in the sky or the trees or wherever 🙂
- Romantic fever 😉 Believe it or not..rains are magical..they add spice to your romance ! I can see that smile in agreement 🙂
- Early morning rendezvous with your spouse/parent..or even better going for walk with them 🙂
- Listening to your fav songs…rains adds pleasure to the usual lift that the songs give you 🙂
- Long Drives….. even the mention of them is so wow 🙂
- Spending time at your terrace…wandering through your garden..looking at the greens..feeling amidst nature !
What is it that rains bring to you ?
Oh while I let you think about it I’ve some pictures to show you from my garden…specially for you Smiths 🙂
And hey how can I forget to add this to the above list