Took this tag from Ums. I’ve to list down things which I attempted/changed in me/started doing/stopped doing post marriage. Let’s see where does this list go 🙂
1. I attempted changing a two wheeler’s tyre. And boy ! it was fun and a proud moment to be able to do that. YAY 🙂
2.The number of movies that I watch in the theatre has gone down a little bit as compared to pre-marriage since H is not too much a movie buff and specially crowded places 😐
3.I turned complete vegetarian [and happy about it :)]
4. Have become matured [could be with age and time too but I’ll give credit to marriage]
5. Marriage has taught me to be patient. Yes!
6. Hmm..I started wearing sleeveless only after marriage. Courtesy: Mr.Husband ! [not that in parent’s house it was not allowed. Just that I never felt I can carry it well and hence never went that way]
7. Cooking ! Hahaha started to cook full time now 🙂 and lot of dishes that I couldn’t have imagined that I can !
8. I’ve developed a sweet tooth.Again courtesy: Mr. Husband ! [now you know where is all that unwanted flab coming from!!!]
I’m glad there is nothing to complain after marriage…nothing I don’t like in me that has changed. I think I’ve just become an improved version of self. A better human being? May be yes ! Change is anyway a constant thing in our lives and it will keep doing it’s job. But I’m glad marriage became the catalyst in the above things happening to me 🙂
What about you ? Want to list down changes after being into a relationship ?