I’m doing some tag..
…this reminds me of my first tag ever which was passed to me by Titaxy 🙂 My first ever reader aka blog’s follower and now my friend :-)…..Okay so before I get sentimental about how I started knowing Titaxy and the journey of blogging with her help and so on and so forth [which calls for an entire post actually :)] I’ll straight away come to this tag right now.
This is what the back cover of the book says:
Abhay stood up. He was in a field of grass. Then he heard horses coming. Abhay looked to his right and then to his left, and saw that he was surrounded by horse riders. They stopped just before the dense grass and waited. A man appeared out of nowhere, walked up to him, and held up his hand revealing a bracelet.What is the secret of the bracelet? Why is everybody after it? And who will get it: the Tantrics or the… Arthrakshaks?Abhay, an ordinary college-going boy, is thrust into a world of secrets, lies, deceit, and supernatural entities. He finds out that he is an integral part of a war that he must win to save himself and his family from destruction. Will he be able to do it? To find out, read this fascinating novel that you just won’t be able to put down!
And the tag is as follows:
1) What does the name suggest? Could be anything you know, even “Oops its my wife/girl friend’s birthday, what do I get her” Just put it down.
Some magical band which looks like bracelet though but is not just a simple jewellery item…
2) If your loved one presented you a bracelet, what would you want it to be made of? Alternatively if you had to present a bracelet to your sweetheart, what would you pick?
b) Gold and rubies
c) Diamonds babe, just diamonds
d) Whateva, its gotta be expensive and look it!
e) Simple iron kada, or a silver one. Not showy
I think ‘gold and rubies’ would do justice to the look and feel of the bracelet being gifted either ways.
3) Suppose your bracelet (or kada) had magical qualities (Like Aladin’s lamp) what magical qualities would you want it to have? Let your imagination run riot … anything, money, power, world domination, elixir of youth …. Just pen it down – or punch them keys.
Well magical qualities? All possible magical qualities in the world that one bracelet can have 😉
4)Do snakes scare you or do you get strangely fascinated by them?
Scare me?? Oh yes totally…and they look creepy to me :eeks:
5)Harry Potter could speak Parseltongue. Do you wish you could?
Harry Potter? Who that ? 🙄
6) What do you dream about? No this is not about day dreaming, it’s not about wishful thinking, its about being in dreamland.
Since last year or so there is this one thing that keeps coming back to me in my dream- that I’m missing some train…which train,going where from which station-no idea ! But there is some train that I’m missing in almost every dream !!…’Jab We met’ after effects you think ? Me too 😉
7) Do you remember your dreams?
Not really..usually they get mixed up..and become very funny anecdotes…[PB and Titaxy I can see you girls smiling ;)]
8) Ever had your dreams interpreted?
No,because to get it interpreted you’ve to remember it entirely not in bits and piece,sigh ! What ?? You know someone who can half listen to the dreams and still interpret them right ? Address please !
9) Do you keep a dream diary?
Aiing? People do this too ?? Aha…A dream diary…well not me !
10) Your favorite wrist jewellery?
c) Expensive Watch
d) Friendship band
e) Taveez or sacred thread (mouli)
My all time wrist jewellery is my watch. But other than that in actual sense jewellery that I heart is glass bangles…chaan-channan 🙂
So there ! Now time to pick up other blogger dosts to do this tag 🙂 I go for-