I don’t like discussing my personal problems with any one whom I call my friend or the one who thinks he/she is my best or close friend OR the one for whom I’m the bestest friend ever !
Is that a rule that if you share all your problems with me I’m to do the same with you? Never knew this any way! When people come to know that I’m not feeling good about something at that moment or I’m tensed and not being myself [which is clearly visible on my face-can’t hide my emotions you see!] they keep on asking ‘tell na what’s wrong?’ and it continues till either I have to be ultra rude with them or simply give up-the former one is the natural winner every time!
My reasons for not sharing my personal problems with anyone are fairly simple. Like:
- What will you do knowing my problem? You don’t have the solution I know that!
- It’s just momentary that I’m unhappy about something.I know I’ll be fine in sometime-so let’s leave it at that.
- There are things which I would not want to talk about to you or may just anyone for that matter,so why!
- I don’t believe in ‘sharing your problems make them weigh less’..no they remain the same,I’m telling you!
- I’m a person who enjoys solace when upset and it helps me find the right solution,so can I be left alone please?
- I think discussing your problems = revising them thoroughly.
- When I’m low I like talking to a friend about something else,going for a movie,shopping alone,or just going off to sleep-Trust me all this works like wonder !!