- shopped for chirpy and brought back not a single pink but other bubbly colors
- had a
lovelyromantic dinner date with the hubby-the much awaited break
- is back to reading and this time she has picked up ‘The thousand splendid suns’
- has lost some weight though ‘some’ is nearly negligible,but hey so what !!!!
- sipped her hot cuppa coffee sitting in her balcony enjoying the first pour,finally rains arrive
- won four scrabble games in a row and made 2 bingo in the current one,yay!!!
- made calls to the people on to-call list AND one is yet to call back..you know who you are,don’t you?
- changed her blog theme,name and blog profile picture-the one thing I love to do the most 😉
- bought Organic India’s ‘tulsi and ginger’ tea, yippee !
- is slowly getting back to ‘confidently’ driving-confidence which is shaken without reasons,sigh!
- has started some new blogs and totally loving the additional flavor to the current taste 🙂
- cooked H’s favorite ‘daal palak’ and this time again it tasted ‘wow’ [yes H did confirm that,silly! 👿 ]
- had a heart to heart conversation with H after a long time without interruption for 2 hours 🙂
- listened to one of her favorites- ‘Mumma’ from the movie Dasvidanya
- looked at freshly bathed blue skies
Oh I did bullet-ted post after a long time I guess 🙂 Even bullets feel good,don’t they?