I need breathers..I need space to live freely..freedom for me isn’t going against the law,the people. But for me it is to be able to
- breathe in fresh air-freely
- get in touch with nature
- talk to the plants and the butterfly which is rare these days
- sip my tea in silence and listen to the unspoken words
- read non stop in the company of pitter patter rain drops
- looking at sunrise..the change in colors..the orange and yellows and reds
I need breathers..
I needs space..of my own..
to remain sane.
I miss daddy who used to sing me a song which talks about exactly what I look for in life..may be daddy taught me to dream…dream for things which you don’t always get in reality…and he thought his princess would get it all! No daddy,not yet ! I’m still searching for that place in life where I can say firmly-I’ve all the breathers !