we’ve moved from…
- guessing reasons to knowing exactly what is bothering you
- from fearing to hold you to confidently pick you up
- crying buckets on every tear that you shed to soothing you first and then think about what we have gone through
- being finicky adults to calmed down parents
like you’ve moved from….
- routine-less sleep to patterned sleep
- from being cranky to flashing that toothless grin every now and then
- being skeptic about people around you to being sure that these faces are your own ..your parents’.
- being a colic baby to a happy and healthy bundle of joy
all three of us are moving together..in tandem.You’re 3 months young now which makes us 3 months old parents and when we look back we know how we’ve grown to this day and how we’re looking forward to growing up every day with you.
Though it’s wonderful to see you grow I also wonder at the same time-how time flies and it literally does.None can match it’s speed…we leave some adorable moments behind in the hope of greeting fresh thoughts ahead-to live life one more day and to love you one more time.
Keep growing my little munchkin-daddy’s pumpkin 🙂 We’re watching you and showering you with all the love and care,