- old greeting cards from friends on valentine’s day,friendship’s day,b’day..even holi too 🙂
- snaps taken with friends at b’day parties celebrated at home and with cousins at family gatherings
- handwritten letters from friends and cousins AND my grandmother 🙂
- cut-outs from magazines, newspapers and books-nuggets of wisdom types 🙂 all put together in a LIC diary converting it into a scrap book 🙂
- an old notebook with some precious thoughts which came to me in my childhood 😉
- some loose papers where I have written about my ambitions in life et al
- some loose papers with doodles and cartoons..funny cartoons 😀
- slam books from school and college [by the way never understood why is it called a ‘slam’ book? :D]
Past does not always carry a ghost at it’s back..there is a colorful and happy past too in each one of our’s life and we indeed need to revisit it time and again to relive those wonderful moments spent with those wonderful people ! Who knew then that today when I would see all these things I would feel so content and nostalgic…today when I did some cleaning of the closet and books’ shelf I found these gems and can’t express how am I feeling right now 🙂
Today,I thank myself for keeping these intact and not letting it go away from me..also the scarp book that I’ve found has lot of funny,awesome,thoughtful stuff in it and I’ll be sharing them on this space every Wednesday tagged as ‘Wordy Wednesdays’ 🙂 As I said the cut-outs are from several sources,few of which I remember were TOI newspaper,Teens Today Magazine,Reader’s Digest etc etc.
So,do you too carry your beautiful past with you or no?