- SPEAK TO PEOPLE: There is nothing as nice as a cheerful greeting!
- SMILE: It takes 72 muscles to frown but only 14 to smile!
- CALL PEOPLE BY THEIR NAMES: Everyone is pleased when you remember their names!
- BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL: And others will respond in like manner!
- SPEAK & ACT: As if everything you do were a genuine pleasure.
- BE GENUINELY: Interested in people.
- BE GENEROUS: With praise and BE CAUTIOUS: with criticism
- BE CONSIDERABLE: With the feelings of others it will be appreciated.
- BE THOUGHTFUL: There are 3 sides of any controversy-yours,theirs and the right one!
- REMEMBER: The above !
Wordy Wednesdays are created to break the monotony of Wordless Wednesdays.As the name suggests it would contain lot of words- stuff like funny / sarcastic/ love/ life quotes,b’day / sorry / love you / miss you/ friendship/ general messages, poetry in Hindi & Marathi, facts and figures, etc.
Please note that whatever gets posted under the tag ‘Wordy Wednesday’ comes from the cuttings found in my old diary-dating back to 1990s.
The exact source of these cuttings are not known to me today-blame the memory .But these could be any of the following
-news papers,magazines,cartoon strips,teens today,greeting cards, reader’s digest etc.
If you recall having read it somewhere please let me know the source so that I’ll update with credits,thank you.