So when things are getting analyzed full fledged then why my books should be left behind,eh? 🙂
Yes, took this tag from The girl next door– it talks about the books that I’ve read in the year 2011.Since there are only 10 books,it should be easy,no? Let’s see:
1. Best Book You Read In 2011?
2. Most Disappointing Book/Book You Wish You Loved More Than You Did?
A matter of time by Shashi Deshpande [most disappointed in relative terms of Shashi’s other works]
3. Most surprising (in a good way!) book of 2011?
4. Book you recommended to people most in 2011?
5. Best series you discovered in 2011?
None that I read but heard a lot about Nora Robert’s Bride Quartet
6. Favorite new authors you discovered in 2011?
Except Shashi Deshpande and Carlos Ruiz Zafon all were new authors from which I liked Thrity Umrigar
7. Best book that was out of your comfort zone or was a new genre for you?
8. Most thrilling, unputdownable book in 2011?
9. Book you most anticipated in 2011?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2011?
11. Most memorable character in 2011?
Betty Mahmoody from Not without m daughter
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2011?
13. Book that had the greatest impact on you in 2011?
Not without my daughter by Betty Mahmoody [I cried,smiled,shuddered,paused with every page that I turned]
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2011 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2011?
“Even the worst news is a relief when all it does is confirm what you already knew without wanting to know” AND “Time heals everything except truth!”
by David Martin in The Angel’s Game
16. Book That You Read In 2011 That Would Be Most Likely To Reread In 2012?
17. Book That Had A Scene In It That Had You Reeling And Dying To Talk To Somebody About It? (a WTF moment, an epic revelation, a steamy kiss, etc. etc.) Be careful of spoilers!
Actually 3 books fall in this category-‘If today be sweet’,’Not without my daughter’ &’The angel’s game’…I kept talking about these to Husby while reading them!