I call it a mixer-blender post, you may call it ‘bullet pointer’ post. There are lot of things to say at the same time,so this M&B format helps a lot 🙂
- We’ve taught Chirpy to eat with spoon,though it’s just the dry food that we are experimenting with right now.I love her victorious expressions when she is able to take that bite by herself.
- People around us still fret on we leaving Chirpy to sleep alone by closing the door behind us. They think this is cruel.
- I’ve started a routine for my own-eating routine that is. Hoping to stick to it and achieve what I intend to.Of course you’ve guessed that, I know.
- I’ve glamorized my HR blog a bit just so I feel attracted to pay some attention to that poor thing too.
- My domestic help has started behaving a little erratically. She has been with us for 6 years now.We never had to ‘tell’ her anything about her work but lately she appears to be lagging in the system.
- We are thinking of having a second child. Well,not sometime soon but right now it is about deciding whether we want another or no.
- In a latest interview that I appeared for-the interviewer asked me for my hobbies. On hearing that I blog he gave me a big smile and said I like that.
- Husby is getting super busy these days which of course irks me a little.
- I’ve watched so many movies that I think I can’t distinguish between a good and a crap movie!
- There seems to be lot of travel again on cards. This year is turning out to be a travel year for me and Chirpy!
- Just came across this mommy site and I’m liking it there.