When the night comes,after the half night,one thief comes out on the black road,this voice comes…..thief,thief…thief,thief….
If you haven’t got the meaning [pun] yet then you are advised to read the above lines once more 😀
Lot of things going on in my mind right at this moment,which has resulted in this night time mixer blender post.
- We watched ‘Cocktail‘ tonight,well it’s 3 am in the night [or early morning?] so that makes it yesterday night. The movie is okay. I mean no new story but Deepika and Saif made me like it. It has a thick shadow of ‘Love Aaj Kal‘ dialogues’ and some places you feel ‘have heard this before!’. Boman Irani is wasted,me thinks. But I still liked the movie!!! If you are thinking why I’m not saying anything about Diana Penty,well that’s the whole point-I’m not mentioning her!
- While clearing the blog posts backlog and replying to comments,if songs like ‘Tu Mile’, ‘Woh Pehli Barr’, ‘Saathiya Yeh tune Kya Kiya’…. are playing in the background,it becomes a perfect environment to make it a night out,like what exactly I did,hence this post at this ungodly [?] hour 🙂 Currently the song that’s playing on YouTube is ‘Dil ne kahan chupke se…’
- I’ve made the choice. I’ve chosen what best fits my personal life and also that really really suits my professional graph.I’ve picked up a job.Yes,yes,yes! That’s what the confusion was all about. I had two options in hand and had to make a tough choice. Sometimes life acts funny. All this while I was waiting for things to click and then I have not one but 2 options,games luck plays 🙂
- Since the moment I’ve heard the Guwahati molestation case I’m disturbed. I’ve also read lot of blog posts about it. The enraged bloggers have voiced their opinions,their anger. I’ve commented on couple of the posts expressing what I feel. At the end of it all I felt of writing a post on it myself but then something inside me discarded the idea. Blogging is kind of vent for me and I don’t want the anger in me to fizzle out even an ounce.I don’t just want to write a mere post. I want this fury inside me to stay still and strong. I want to feel enraged and do something about it. I want to act.Just that I don’t know what and how. If there is something to be done,I’m all for it. I’ll join hands and do all that is in my capacity,just tell me what to do and how to go about it!
- I start work tomorrow,i.e. Monday. I’m all excited, charged up and a little apprehensive. Leaving Chirpy for longer time and every day is something I have never done. Though when I was applying for jobs,I knew this would come and I was [supposedly] prepared for this but now that it has really dawned upon me,I’m a little clueless. Lot of thoughts clouding my thoughts. Motherhood,right? 🙂 Yet I know time will pass,things will move on and we all will be fine. I also know that if at all things don’t work the way I see them then I always have a choice to leave everything and sit back! That gives hope to my heart and rest to my mind!
- I have to do the review of the book sent by Blogadda- The Taj Conspiracy and I hate to admit that I’m delayed in finishing the book this time. Guilty as charged! Though there is no deemed excuse but I still want to say that a lot has being served on my plate as on today and I’ve to really prioritize wisely. Life has suddenly become hectic and this new job will add fuel to it. Oh and if I’ve not already mentioned, I’ve enrolled for M.A. Psychology from this session,yes this will make yours truly a double post graduate,ahem. My course starts next week and first assignment has to be submitted by the end of Aug #welcometotheworldofawesomechaos !!!! No, I’m not scared even a bit. I’m glad I’m getting busier after about 3 years now. But you know what?? I thought of this blog and my lovely blogger friends..I’ve no clue how I’m going to stay around #talkaboutattachmentandblogmadness !!!!
- I feel no shame to admit that for this ‘second inning’,I’m behaving like a school girl, running around buying new things like-lunch box, diary, pens and shopping for new wardrobe. I feel like ‘back to school’ where in every session it was new notebooks, new labels,new pencil box and new school bag 🙂
- I have a problem with people who don’t save the numbers,on time/because of laziness. I doubt them when they throw this ‘I’ve changed/lost my phone..who is this?’ I mean how come every single person around the globe looses the phone or buys a new one constantly? Does it not sound fishy? May be I’m giving it too much of a thought!
- Somehow ending this post on ‘only’ 8 points is something I’m not liking. I want it to end in a round number. Hey see, I just made another point out of this 😀
- And for the last 5 minutes I literally stared at the screen to think what else could come in this post,making it a 10 pointer, and my mind smartly ditched me by not offering any thing worth writing 😦 So,technically this post has only 8 points,unless you count the last two as ‘enjoyable’/ ‘creative’. Also I’m not sure how many of you have actually read all 10 points cause mostly I’ve noticed people just skim through the surface and comment in the same manner 😉 uhhu uhhu!
How many of you got the first line of this post right? 🙂