Just generally when I was thinking about myself and my life so far I came to a point where I thought there is so much I want to do and have always wanted to but maybe I’m not a good planner that ways and hence things could not materialize till now. Or maybe that’s how my life was supposed to take turns and hence I never came to doing things the other way!
Whatever it is… I thought what if I was given a choice to plan my life for next 5 years, how would I plan it? And the only answers came to my mind were these:
- To take up Interior Designing course-This has been a wish since a long time now but could not fall in line with the current life and decisions…but in next few years may be….
- To have another kid- Oh yes why not? 😉
- To do freelancing designing- Once I’m done with my ID course I would want to be a freelancer….so that I’ve time for other things too.
- To stay at home for kids-PTSAHM [Part time stay at home mom]…sounds exciting and new!
- To learn to play guitar-Oh this is like age old wish and in next few years I’ll fulfill this, at least!
- To learn photography-This is not a priority and can wait but it is on the radar!
Ain’t it too much to ask for in life? 🙂 A very ideal situation to be in, right? Only if wishes were horses, sigh!
Any way,if you would want to chalk out a rough plan for your next 5 years life, how would it look? Do you have anything specific on agenda?? Oh c’mon don’t tell me that you have nothing on the radar? We all do, so out with it 🙂