1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Turned a year old mother 😛
2. Did you keep your new years resolutions, and will you make more for next?
Yes, I’ll make more for next year! err.. that was the only question right? 😉
3. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The first step that Chirpy took, for obvious reasons 🙂
4. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I survived being a mother, hahahah! Umm well, biggest achievement? Nothing really!
5. What was your biggest failure?
Not being able to lose weight 😦 😦 😦 I’m bad that ways!
6. Did you suffer illness?
Touch wood, knock on the wood, hit the wood, eat the wood, whatever the wood… No illness!
7. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The ones who turned their back on me without leaving a word, it still hurts, ow!
8. Where did most of your money go?
Diapers.Yes that’s from DI but true this side as well 😉 😀 !!!!! Oh yes the first b’day party? Yeah even that! *wait, am I sounding mean?*
9. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Daydreaming about losing weight, sigh sigh sigh!!!!!
10. What song will always remind you of 2012?
Itni Si Hasi, Itni Si Khushi…. from Barfi !
11. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Of course happier, I’ve a loving baby,a daddy material Husby and I have a career I wanted! 🙂 Just one tiny thing that differs from last year is my baby is all grown up now!
12. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercising! *if that sounds repetitive, can’t help it, losing weight is all on my mind these days*
13. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Being Cynical .. like you know “Being Cyrus” ? hahahahah
14. Did you fall in love in 2012?
That’s like a every year thing 🙂 🙂 🙂
15. What/Who was your greatest musical discovery?
Bobby Darin, especially for his ‘Once upon a time’ ! *ya if you think I’m late in discovering, that’s okay you know*
16. What did you want and get?
Ummm wants are many, getting is not compared to the want, right? I guess to put it simply, I wanted to be happy, like every year and I’m happier, so yes!
17. What did you want and not get?
I’m skipping this okay, this is just very confusing!
18. What was your favorite film of this year?
Favorite don’t know but movies I liked are: Talaash (because of Aamir Khan, of course); Shirin Farhad Ki Nikal Padi; I’m 24; English Vinglish;
19. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
What will you do knowing all this by the way? 😛
20. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I would have read more and loss some weight at least, but otherwise it was all good 🙂
21. What kept you sane?
My anchor and My teddy bear alias My Husband and My Daughter 🙂
22. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Life moves in seconds not in hours… don’t try to get hold of it, instead just live it every second!
23. Which new places did you visit in 2012?
Chennai, Bangalore and the rest were not new but I think 2012 is the the busiest year I had in terms of travel and that too with Chirpy, both of us took trips to 7 places… it was great fun !
24. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
From the same song that I mentioned above… “Dabe Dabe paon se, aaye haule haule Zindagi…..” live it to the fullest 🙂
25. Tag some bloggers you would love to read these answers from.
Who has not done this tag? Be honest and take this one, peeeeeeeeease? 😀